Library 2.0

Friday, November 03, 2006

World ebook Fair


Impressed and unimpressed with World eBook Fair. Loved that you could downlaod full text books such as Bleak House and Pride and Prejudice (Pity I bought a copy of Bleak House yesterday.)

Don't like some of the spoken word audio files. Peter Rabbit was not a great recording, the voice American for a British story and the reader not particularly adept at entertaining me, let alone a child... Some pronunciation was woeful.

Overall though this is a useful site and I would like to explore it more in the future.

2 Comments:

  • I agree JW. I found the site both interesting and a little disappointing at the same time! Just had to comment on your picture of D'arcy and Elizabeth- one of my all time faves.

    By Blogger riverleigh, at 2:43 pm  

  • Me too, but I guess I'm dreaming....

    By Blogger Judith, at 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home